Refrigerated cabinets manufactured completely in stainless steel AISI 304 18/10 of special specifications and high quality. Its stability guarantees durable products with exceptional appearance, ensuring maximum hygiene and resistance to corrosion over time.
Models with 700mm 800mm 900mm width, for GN 2/1 or 1/1, or for trays 400*600mm or 500*700mm.
- Climate class 5 (heavy duty)
- Ambient temperature (°C) +43°C
- Range temperature (°C) -2°+5°C or (°C) 0°-18°C
- Ecological refrigeration gas R290
- Power supply 220 - 240 V~50 Hz
- Interior finish in stainless steel AISI 304 18/10
- Exterior finish in stainless steel AISI 304 18/10 except of the exterior back, bottom and
Ceiling that are galvanized.
- Insulated with ecological polyurethane foam insulation, CFC & HCFC-free, with density 42kgr/m3 and 60mm thick
- Rounded internal angles and corners following the highest hygiene standards to avoid the microbes and easier to clean.
- Inox Hinges
- Inox racks adjustable in height
- Inox slide guides removable
- Legs in stainless steel, adjustable in height - to give h 100-150 mm-, with special PVC inside, which does’ t allow the electricity to pass through.
- Punch control panel in stainless steel.
- Clever split defrost controller thermometer/thermostat, user-friendly, equipped with alarm functions and serial interface.
- Refrigeration system ventilated with elements with fans and anti-corrosion paint, or static.
- Freezers are equipped with a frame heater for better sealing.
- Electronic door terminal
Plastic coated grilles or in stainless steel. The grilles have a distance from the inner walls of the refrigerator for better air circulation. Magnetic clipped gaskets with hygiene standards, easily replaceable.
Automatic defrost and automatic water evaporation
Self-closing doors at 90° L or R. Set of drawers in inox AISI 304 18/10 with telescopic slides. Handles in inox AISI 304 18/10 and 1,5mm thick
Locks for doors and drawers
Legs h 145/195 mm
Power supply 60Hz