Refrigerated counters for fishes, manufactured completely in stainless steel AISI 304 18/10 of special specifications and high quality. Its stability guarantees durable products with exceptional appearance, ensuring maximum hygiene and resistance to corrosion over time.
Models with 700mm width and 1090mm height with sets of triple drawers for fishes.
Climate class 5 (heavy duty)
Ambient temperature (°C) +43°C
Range temperature (°C) -2°+5°C
Ecological refrigeration gas R290
Power supply 220 - 240 V~50 Hz
- Interior finish in stainless steel AISI 304 18/10
- Exterior finish in stainless steel AISI 304 18/10 including the back and the bottom
- Insulated with ecological polyurethane, CFC & HCFC-free, with density 42kgr/m3 50mm thick
- Insulated top for easy adjustment of inox work top or other material surface e,g, marble, granite..
- Rounded internal angles and corners at the bottom and at the ceiling, following the highest hygiene standards to avoid the microbes and easier to clean.
- Legs in stainless steel, adjustable in height - to give h 100-150 mm-, with special PVC inside, which does’ t allow the electricity to pass through.
- Punch control panel in stainless steel.
- Clever split defrost controller thermometer/thermostat, user-friendly, equipped with alarm functions and serial interface.
- Refrigeration system static with anti-corrosion paint
- With built-in compressor
- Compressor compartment under the refrigerator
- TIP - For better function, the front legs of the counter should be adjusted 6-7mm higher, so that the apply will always be leaned back.
Magnetic clipped gaskets with hygiene standards, easily replaceable.
Automatic defrost and automatic water evaporation. Fish waters are collected to a pipe to a water connection
Set of triple drawers especially for fishes.
Drawers in inox AISI 304 18/10 with telescopic slides
Handles in inox AISI 304 18/10 and 1,5mm thick
Granite top 50mm
Legs h 145/195 mm
Power supply 60Hz